A Message in Response to COVID-19
For the past 10 years, The Greasy Wiener has operated by a core value to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees. This enduring value guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19), which the World Health Organization declared a pandemic this past Wednesday.
On behalf of the entire Greasy Wiener family, we would like to thank you for your trust and continued support during this time of uncertainty.
The safety and well-being of all Greasy Wiener employees and guests is our highest priority. As the spread of COVID-19 continues, our goal is to keep our community healthy.
We at The Greasy Wiener are closely following direction from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding regular cleaning and sanitizing as one of the most important measures against the spread of COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions at our food truck to ensure a safe experience for all.
Below are some preventative steps that we are currently implementing.
- Regularly communicating with our staff about good health practices including regular hand washing and hand sanitizing, staying home when sick, and regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning often-touched surfaces on the truck, using industry recommended disinfecting products.
- Adding hand sanitizing stations at the window of our truck and along the service rail. Customers are also welcome to use the sanitizing product available at the truck. Everyone who visits us is encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
We can assure our guests that our catering services are safer than ever. By catering your office lunch, you exponentially decrease your team’s exposure to outside risk. With our food truck and/or zero contact catering, you get:
- A kitchen subject to the Health Department’s highest possible scrutiny
- Food from a contained environment
- Increased morale with delicious, affordable, customizable options
With over a decade of experience, you can trust us with your health and safety.
Local community is our business. In the interest of keeping yours safe, we are currently reducing our fees to make this a viable option.
With individually packaged meals and convenient delivery through EZ Cater, we can save tomorrow’s lunch!
Use this link for $25 off your first EZ Cater order: https://www.ezcater.com/catering/pvt/the-greasy-wiener-3